Saturday, August 6, 2011

THE PREWEDDING PARADE

It's always so fun to play around with hair and makeup and try different things...especially on prewedding session.

Location, wardrobe even shoes can be the source of your creativity....I know what I should do with the hair style just by looking at accessories, and make it into harmony...

Things that I learned from my experience as a makeup artist for 8 years.....prewedding make up itself is not easy, it took 3 years of my career to know the exact perfect eye makeup which can be applied to all types of eye shape, strong enough without looking like a raccoon or a Halloween character on camera.

We also cannot apply the same shading / contouring technique on the indoor (studio) and outdoor photo session coz  its two different thing...., I found a few new technique in contouring ...all we need is practice and not afraid of experimenting.














Make up & Hair : Normamoi Make up artist
Photography : TheUppermost & After Effect Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment